Sunday Mass Sign Up
Read below on how the sign up works.
Sunday, July 5
Sunday, July 12
Click here to sign up for Flocknote and receive emails or text messages with various updates, including the Sunday Bulletin.
I think we have found a reliable system for people to sing up for Mass and not risk being turned away at the door. Above, please find sign ups for Sunday Mass.
Please note the following about signing up:
I think we have the system for signing-up for Sunday Mass almost nailed down. Here are three slight adjustments.
- Instead of indicating the exact number of people in your household, when you sing up your household, you will enter a “1” if the number of people in your household who are attending Mass is 1-4. You will enter a “2” if the number of people in your household who are attending Mass is 5-11.
- Another adjustment has to do with giving everyone a chance to attend Mass. I think as time goes on we are going to get closer to our capacity at each Mass. I don’t want you to have to worry each week if you will be able to get in, like for a concert that you expect to sell out! In other words, I’d like you to have as much peace-of-mind about what to expect as possible. So, starting next Sunday, we will use an honor system for who has “first dibs” on signing up. It will be based on the letter of the alphabet with which your last name begins. That particular section of the alphabet will have priority from until the Wednesday prior each week to sign up for Sunday Mass. After that Wednesday, anyone can sign up.
- On the 1st and 3rd Sundays (including the preceding Saturday [i.e. the day before]) of the Month, if your last name begins with A to H, you can sign up first, from Monday to Wednesday.
- On the 2nd and 4th Sundays (including the preceding Saturday [i.e. the day before]) of the Month, if you last name begins with I to Z, you can sign up first, from Monday to Wednesday.
- After Wednesday each week, anyone can sign up.
- The third is that the sign-up will close at 4:00 pm each Saturday.
- Not having to do with signing up... if you want to follow along with the texts of the Mass, and don't have a hand missal yet, please clcik here.
- You can print it off for a friend who doesn't have internet access.